Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How to Write a Love Poem to Your Husband


Don't worry about what's going to happen
when his hair falls out
don't nag him about the belly
or why can't he see all the pubes
on the bathroom floor
and by the way the toilet
is not self cleaning

Then remember it's still true
this is your prince
the one
you waited for
whose hands on your sore shoulders
still sink heat from spine to knees
whose eyes still make you blush
when you catch him staring
while you change
whose sweet face in deep sleep
grinding snores drool and all
still make you think
boy I have such a crush on you

1 comment:

  1. This guide has really helped me to write a love poem. It always perplexes me, the delirium of how to write a love poem for my husband valentine. Now I guess I should give a shot to write a love poem.

    ReplyDelete